Destination Kos (Dodekanisa)
Our base at Kos is also served from the Kos airport.
Some characteristics of Kos:
Sail Kos and enjoy the magic of the Greek Islands. Yachting trips around Kos provides a perfect and extraordinary way to spend your vacation.
- Kos is also very close to sailing spots at Cyclades & Turkey.Located very close to the coasts of Turkey, Kos island is the second most popular island of Dodecanese, after Rhodes.
- Interesting Sail and dive spots we propose: The Marina at Kos port. Offers all modern facilities for yachts, Food & Accomodation facilities, Shopping Center. The Kos Marina is located one mile SE from Kos old harbour The marina offers pilot speedboat, WC-showers, Trolleys, Parking Lot, Bilge pump out, Sewerage pump out, Waste oil disposal, Refuse containers, Fuel station.
- Kardamenas Port Marina: at 30 km distance from the town of Kos, a picturesque village with its port, where the few miles from the beautiful beach, wonderful crystal waters, we can travel by boat, the location is ideal as it is fully protected from the wind because of the high mountains in the area of land around. Also we can dive into the wonderful seabed area
- Kamari Port: The bottom of the rocky southern and southwestern coasts are opposite the volcanic island of Nisyros is completely different from the seabed of the northern and north-eastern coast . It's enough parts of the island that enable the diving enthusiasts to explore the hidden beauty of the seabed of the island.
- Kefalos: In Kefalos bay on the western edge of Kos is the picturesque harbor and is known fishing shelter.
- Mastihari bay: On the Northern side of the island, it is a very beautiful beach with a small local village with a small harbor that also serves easily the communication with the other islands of the (Dodecanisa) complex islands
- Other Interesting Sail spots/islands near Kos: Rhodes, Symi, Nisyros, Patmos, Leros, Tilos
- At Kos and around Kos there are small or big Sailing/Diving spots that will satisfy all tourists. Can sail around or stay in Kos. Can also visit Astypalea and many other island at Cyclades, or tourist resorts on the coast of Turkey.
- Also, the under-sea of Kos has particular characteristics and a wide range of great diving destination.