Studies / Research
- Development studies, management and protection of coastal areas
- Environmental studies
- Research studying programs
- Research funding programs
- Hydrographic and Topographic Seabed Studies
- Studies of development and management of marine / diving parks
- Studies of development and management of underwater museums
Innovation Land & Sea acquires a full scientific and technical training, undertakes all measures and parameters for the creation and management of diving and marine parks.
The actions include:
- Feasibility and Viability Studies.
- Legal and Licensing procedures.
- Spatial planning studies.
- Operation and maintenance of infrastructure studies.
- Cost identification studies
- Supplementary studies (environmental impact of marine ecosystems)
- Clustering actions for local companies as well as for companies of the wider regions.
- Promotion and advertising activities of the park / museum.
- Underwater video and photography
- Underwater operations support research and marine archaeology