Studies / Research
- Development studies, management and protection of coastal areas
- Environmental studies
- Research studying programs
- Research funding programs
- Hydrographic and Topographic Seabed Studies
- Market Research in Diving Industry
- Business Planning for Diving Centers
- Regional development studies
- Alternative Tourist Development Programmes
- Protection, management and promotion of the Underwater Cultural Heritage (UCH)
- Studies of development and management of marine / diving parks
- Studies of development and management of underwater museums
Innovation Land & Sea acquires a full scientific and technical training, undertakes all measures and parameters for the creation and management of diving and marine parks.
The actions include:
- Feasibility and Viability Studies.
- Legal and Licensing procedures.
- Spatial planning studies.
- Operation and maintenance of infrastructure studies.
- Cost identification studies
- Supplementary studies (environmental impact of marine ecosystems)
- Clustering actions for local companies as well as for companies of the wider regions.
- Promotion and advertising activities of the park / museum.
- Underwater video and photography
- Underwater operations support research and marine archaeology
- Underwater 3D Video modeling
- Underwater scouting and surveillance studies
Research and Development
Areas of interest includes among ither creation of Soundwaks and Sound Museums, real time transmission of image from wrecks, methods of promoting the exploration of underwater natural and cultural treasure for divers and non divers, new efficient and innovative ways of conducting underwater research and preservation work in ancient and modern wrecks as well as submersible ancient coastal sites, 3D underwater modeling and navigation, virtual and augmented reality in underwater environments et al.